Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Prelude

Fourteen short days until I leave for the sub-continent. It's time to slow down and start packing. I'm finding myself excited, sad, scared and over-anxious. Things like finding the right pair of boots, figuring out the best way to carry money, remembering my passport and not overpacking are weighing me down and keeping me awake at night.

Although the trip to my volunteer community will be long, I look forward to the first leg of my journey halfway around the world when I will have nothing left to do but sit back and enjoy the view! Getting ready to go....:)

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working hard at learning how to get them on the blog!!! Thanks, Jen and Ella for your masterful help!

    ReplyDelete